Monday, February 20, 2017

All about me

  
Hobby  
Lego is a fun building experience that people like to create cities with because without it, mega bloks would rule the world and make everyone miserable. Luckily, Lego gives you an opportunity to collect and explore! (P.S. they have a theme park called Legoland in california!!!). Minifigures come in every Lego city set and have awesome builds and details. There are many themes to list like Star Wars, Technic, Creator and many, many more.
Best Memory                
My favourite memory is when Me and my Bff (Shoutout to Con) went to splash planet. The Bombs we managed to rip was pretty BAD. But forget about that because we're not here read about the baddest bombs of 2017, aren't we? We are here to talk about my Special day out at Splash Planet! It was the best because we had hot chips (Shout out to Nana:)) and burgers and there only 3 of us!!!
                                                
Fun Fact
A fun fact about me is that I have 1 cat and a Kitten. And plus, there’s A fluffy  cat that my mum calls Mr Longbottom. My two cats Bob and Jerry are Literally Psychopaths! They claw mums chair and run around the house like wild boars! Your
lucky you don't live with me. Those cats like to catch birds, and guess what? Jerry, she kills birds and brings them into mums room and goes and walk away with the bird on the carpet. lucky i'm not mum:)  
What Makes Me Laugh:
What makes me laugh is when Bobbie and Jerry play tag and slide into things on that shiny, glistening lino floor. (The rules that I made up are: Free for all and you can go
Anywhere on the property apart from my room, if you start eating your paused until you stop, do not even look at me while your playing and the last rule is very important: there are two modes: Hardcore or easy. If you chose hardcore you have to play outside otherwise you can play anywhere you want). Oh and it kills me with laughter when they dig holes and do a bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment