Friday, February 3, 2017

5 Things About Me-2017 Edition

Warning: Some content is what some Mums consider a waste of time.😐                            Restricted for the Year 6's                              Facts about me-Starting Number 5
5:I like Playing Minecraft because it is a game were you can explore different Biomes and experience survival with zombies (block graphics), Creepers, The Wither, Ender Dragon, Zombie Pigmen and Many, many more.

4: Swimming is a great sport for me and probably the funnest.

3: Halo is also an adventure game but more violent because guns are involved.

2: Silver goes to: School!(Surprisingly😕) I like my teachers (Shout out to Mrs Lowe and Mr Kenny)  and I love making Friends and learning.
P.S  My teachers are  😄😄

1: Lego is my favorite thing because you can build people, helicopters, car's and planes. It is a fun building experience for growing learners and builders.   

No comments:

Post a Comment