Monday, March 20, 2017

My Special Place

My Special Place


                                    🏡The Neighborhood🏫
The tall, shadowy buildings towered over me like they were about to gobble me up thinking I’m a Jumbo meat lovers and hawaiian pizza. They were as tall as a hundred Elephants. I slowly dragged my body across the freshly paved sidewalk my head turned itself to the side so it will witness the shouts of hyper kids to the waves of the elderly. My legs took control as I admired the block while sucking on my annoying thumb sucker (I threw it out because of the taste). I toppled over two toy cars left out on my porch.  ‘Off!’ The long branch on my towering tree house swung at me like a HellBat. ( From Terraria’s underworld.)I snacthed my money out of my draw and climbed down to the sidewalk.


   `     🚌The Road🚌
The dust from the monster truck wheels gave me a little tickle on my ankles like a baby crab heading towards my pounding chest. As I rode my bike down to The Cafe I skidded the poor wheels to a stop to buy lemonade from fresh, clean Lemonade stands that sold refreshing drinks as well as lemons. The next stop was the location: The Cafe. Mmm… those hunger busters were the BOMB! They were as tasty as a million fries in my paper bag. As I fled back to my treehouse there was a suspicious looking skull with a terrifying grin and a chipped tooth on the grass. I bent over and touched it, then everything went Black.

                                   💻Inside the game💻
The moment I opened my eyelids, there was some pixelated creature waiting to greet me. “Hello, my name is Jacob. I am your guide that provides all the tips and tricks you need. ” He said. I stood there wondering where I was. Then it hit me: Terraria. Terraria is a adventuress game where you can explore, create and get NPCs to move in with you. “Hey, welcome back chief!” cried the villagers. “Oh yeah, you don’t talk much. Sorry”  I greeted them and moved on to building things in my village. Right at the moment when I got a new NPC, My bestie,Ryan !, The goblin army forged an attack on us. Everyone apart from me and my bestie (and guards) ran inside their cottages. “ Launch the cannons!” one of them ordered. BOOM! BANG! KAPOW! Off! I cried. The leader of the goblin army had got to me in STEALTHY mode! ‘ACK ACK’ was all I managed to choke out before everything went Black (Really).                  
                        🔪Weapons🔫 “Ohhhh……” I moaned. I was lying on the grass trying to figure out what happened. “ Die you peasant!” Came a familiar voice. The Goblin Leader! It was coming from my town! I limped to over to the voices when someone bowled me over. “Ryan!?!” I cried. “What Are you doing here? The town’s over in the forest. What happened?” I asked. “Everyone's being held hostage over in the secret bunker!” He replied. “We should head-” “Hey! Are you guys Ok?!” came a voice. “I’m Zach. I was heading to a town but then everything went red. Do you live in the town down there?” “Yeah. Follow us.”  We replied. As we ran through the long, thickening grass raindrops tickled my ears and Ryan fell over (Oh WOW) “Hey, look. I think I found a chest with 58 Full Sets of stardust armor, 90 Pulse Bows, 20 Shadow beam Staffs and 100 sets of Blood stone tools!!!” Cried Ryan. “Sweet! let's go save our village!” I declared. We equipped the shiny weapons, armor and tools then set off to fight the Goblin (Dramatic music from Ryan) Duna duna duna duna dun dun  “Ok let's shut up and move to fight the goblin leader” Ryan said (WOW Ryan what a PARTY POOPER). “Goblin leader, give us the village or ELSE!!! (Dun Dun Dun)” I ordered. “Or what. You gonna give me candy? Ha Ha Ha!” laughed goblin leader.
“You will DIE!” We replied.      

1 comment:

  1. I love the detail you are using in your writing, keep up the good work Jaedyon

    ReplyDelete